WorldWorksGames
http://www.worldworksgames.com/forum/

Election Day
http://www.worldworksgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8845
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Andorax [ 11-02-2010, 03:45 PM ]
Post subject:  Election Day

I know the reach of this board is well beyond just the United States...but today is election day in the US, and because of that, I feel a compelling need to post this public service announcement.

US WorldWorks fanatics have a civic duty to go out there and recycle those rigid election signs into useful terrain. They're out there, and they're useless once the polls close in your district, so get out there and snatch them up as a cheap alternative to foamcore for some uses.

Author:  Gamesmith Denny [ 11-02-2010, 04:20 PM ]
Post subject: 

Hey that's a great idea!

Author:  johhnytrash [ 11-02-2010, 04:22 PM ]
Post subject: 

Way ahead of you!

Author:  akanon [ 11-02-2010, 05:10 PM ]
Post subject: 

You're referring to the corrugated plastic signs, I assume? What sort of things would you use them for?

Author:  Zenguy [ 11-02-2010, 07:01 PM ]
Post subject: 

If only someone had thought of this earlier :wink:
All those pesky [insert disliked party of your choice here] signs could have been put to much better use than getting votes for the wrong party 8)

Author:  Sirrob01 [ 11-02-2010, 09:53 PM ]
Post subject: 

If there the 5/6mm corrugated core flute they will make extremely tough tlx mounts. It's on my list of materials to try at some point :)

of course you'll be fighting the rc plane guys for the stuff, you can turn it into near indestructible rc planes :) (Google "spad rc plane" if your curious)

Author:  Talae [ 11-05-2010, 05:31 AM ]
Post subject: 

I already have enough random stuff in the garage related to gaming. I imagine my neighbors think I am crazy at times...

Author:  Talae [ 11-09-2010, 09:23 PM ]
Post subject: 

So, anyone have anything to show of this so far?

Author:  TheAuldGrump [ 11-09-2010, 09:55 PM ]
Post subject: 

Politicians in my area seem to have switched to printed plastic bags over a wire frame. :(

The Auld Grump

Author:  Zenguy [ 11-10-2010, 03:09 AM ]
Post subject: 

TheAuldGrump wrote:
Politicians in my area seem to have switched to printed plastic bags over a wire frame. :(

The Auld Grump

There's a metaphor about politicians in there somewhere (or there would be if it wasn't so damned late that my brain is running on minimum functions only).

Author:  Talae [ 11-10-2010, 05:28 AM ]
Post subject: 

Zenguy wrote:
TheAuldGrump wrote:
Politicians in my area seem to have switched to printed plastic bags over a wire frame. :(

The Auld Grump

There's a metaphor about politicians in there somewhere (or there would be if it wasn't so damned late that my brain is running on minimum functions only).
I agree.

Author:  Zenguy [ 11-10-2010, 12:56 PM ]
Post subject: 

Talae wrote:
Zenguy wrote:
TheAuldGrump wrote:
Politicians in my area seem to have switched to printed plastic bags over a wire frame. :(

The Auld Grump

There's a metaphor about politicians in there somewhere (or there would be if it wasn't so damned late that my brain is running on minimum functions only).
I agree.

About which? Politicians? My brain? Or both? :roll:

Author:  Talae [ 11-10-2010, 03:45 PM ]
Post subject: 

Zenguy wrote:
Talae wrote:
Zenguy wrote:
TheAuldGrump wrote:
Politicians in my area seem to have switched to printed plastic bags over a wire frame. :(

The Auld Grump

There's a metaphor about politicians in there somewhere (or there would be if it wasn't so damned late that my brain is running on minimum functions only).
I agree.

About which? Politicians? My brain? Or both? :roll:
I meant the hidden metaphor at time of posting, but I guess the other stuff fits too :D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/